Front Fender Vents
- for 2020-up Corvette C8 Stingray/Z51
- Optimized design to release pressure in the wheel well area to maximize downforce and increase stability.
- Build via closed molding
- Insert will require you to cut the OEM fender and epoxy them in place.
- You can either cut your factory inner fender linners or trim the ducts to rest above the factory linners and vent the pressure built up inside the upper fender.
- Hand sanded and polished to yield a high gloss lasting shine.
- If you cut open the fender linners we recommend adding a mesh to prevent any rocks from coming out of the vents.
- Carbon Fiber - 2x2 3K Tightly woven 3K Carbon Fiber top layer, reinforced with aerospace fabrics.
- Carbon Flash: made with with high grade aerospace fabrics, and painted in the GM color coded carbon flash.
Either finish option, comes UV clear coated and are polished to achieve a high-gloss finish, ready to install.
The C7 Carbon difference:
We are one of the few manufactures that purchases all the cars we build products for. Our advanced design team has years of engineering experience with composites, and allows us to offer the best quality products for you car.
Our inhouse design department scans in all of the cars we are working with and creates cad files from the scans to create a digital twin of the car so we have accurate measurements for our design and production concepts and fixtures. We constantly improve our tooling and product versions to offer the best products possible for our customers.
Our dedication to quality has allowed C7 Carbon to become a world leader in manufacturing automotive products. We have cutomers across the world running our products